We’ve been publishing content to help you start finishing more of the stuff that matters for the last decade, so there’s a lot to see here. The posts below are great launch points and give an idea of what we’re up to. Follow your curiosity!
- How to Be A Productive Powerhouse Using Time Blocking – Time blocking is an effective way to think about and organize each day. Learn about the kinds of blocks and grab some tools that will help you use the idea.
- The 12 Challenges of Creative Giants – Do you have the vision to see how the world might be, the courage to act, and the capability to actually change the world? Then you’re a Creative Giant.
- The 3 Key Ideas from Aristotle That Will Help You Flourish – What leads people to flourish? Aristotle pondered this millennia ago and provided 3 key insights that will help you flourish, too.
- How to Referee Your Project Cagematch (and Unveil Your Values and Priorities) – Working through a project cagematch shows not which projects and goals are most important, but which values and priorities are most important.
- The 4 Steps of the Creative Process – The creative process isn’t the mystery that it’s sometimes made out to be. There are 4 distinct steps — knowing them can help you become more prolific.
- Create, Connect, and Consume: Balance Them To Get Your Best Work Done – Every one of us needs to create, connect, and consume; but how do you make sure you’re devoting enough attention to each? Learn how to balance your creativity and your priorities, and be more productive.
- How to Build the Delegation Habit – To be an effective leader, manager, or entrepreneur, you have to learn to delegate well. Partial delegation goes a long way to getting you started.
- The 5 Stages of the Small Business Life Cycle – Small and micro-businesses go through 5 discrete growth stages. The trick for small business owners is knowing where they are and focusing on the right things at the right time.
- How to Recover from the 10 Types of Demotivation – Knowing and understanding the 10 types of demotivation and how to recover from them can keep you creative, productive, and happy.
- 12 Simple Ways to Be More Present – Learning to be present cures a lot of ills and prevents them from happening in the first place. Here are 12 simple ways to be present — some are even fun!
Like what you see and what to see more? Click the button below to see what’s in our free content library!