While it's true that Charlie may have started Productive Flourishing, keeping this site, business, and community going is now a team effort with five full-time employees and a handful of other folks from around the world, too. Scroll down to learn more about Team PF.
Founder, author, speaker, business strategist, podcaster, and more
Charlie hails from Arkansas, and currently lives in Portland, Oregon. Before starting Productive Flourishing, he was an Army Joint Force Logistics Officer while working on his Ph.D. in Philosophy. He gets excited by seeing people accomplish more than they thought was possible.
- Loves playing coop strategy games
- Is a self-taught singer-songwriter who plays acoustic guitar
- Was a cheerleader in high school (pictures on Facebook serve as a public record, sometimes to his chagrin)
If you'd like to learn more about Charlie, read more here.
Angela Wheeler, PhD
Co-Founder, coach, speaker, facilitator, and more
Angela is a coach, author, speaker, and facilitator who teaches people how to thrive and lead by becoming aware of their strengths, creating nourishing boundaries, and cultivating the courage to become their best selves. She's the co-founder of Productive Flourishing and co-host of the Productive Flourishing podcast.
- Attracts stray neighborhood animals who run from blocks away to love on her
- Can't remember movies after she watches them
- Is often the receiver of secrets that people tell her but never share with anyone else
If you'd like to know more about Angela, read more here.
Client Services Manager and Executive Assistant
Shannon was born and raised in the shadow of Mt. Rainier and is a lifelong resident of Washington state. Admin work combines her love of helping people and her obsessive need to follow up on details. In her free time, she's a political and social justice junkie and loves football (go Seahawks!).
- Played the lead in her high school’s production of the musical “The Pajama Game”
- Is addicted to lip balm and uses it multiple times a day
- Is neurotic about recycling and will take things out of the trash if they can be recycled
Chief Operations Officer
Steve is a long-time writer and editor (who hates to write about himself in the third person). He’s excited to bring his years of experience in corporate roles and in online business to Productive Flourishing. Steve originally hails from Michigan (Go Blue!), though he currently lives in San Antonio, Texas. When he’s not writing and editing and creating stuff (for PF and his own projects), Steve likes to play games (board, RPG, video), walk or hike, and chill with Hobbes the bulldog.
- Was also the lead in his high school musical
- Played piano and percussion through his school years (and wants his own conservatory room someday)
- Can't name a favorite book or author (so many books, so little time!)
Osheyana lives in Portland. She is excited to bring her organization-brain and people-person skills to the team. When she's not engaging with the PF Community, you can expect Oshey to be cuddling with her cat, enjoying the sunshine, munching on good eats, or playing music.
- Performed in various choirs and theater productions for the better part of 12 years and was also a lead in her high school musical
- Lived in South Africa for a semester of college in 2016
- Sings and plays with an Americana band in Portland since 2019
Marketing Outreach Manager
Nicole lives in Miami and enjoys all things fitness. She says “Everyday at Productive Flourishing is full of excitement and high fun energy.” Nicole is known as the energizer bunny of PF, and is always smiling!
- Nicole loves being a Mom to her son DZ
- Her favorite place in the world is Jamaica
- You can find her in the gym Mon - Fri at 3:45 AM (Yes 3:45 AM Ha!)
Educational Impact Consultant
- Certified in Gallup’s CliftonStrengths and the Sparketypes (Nurturer/Maven) and will happily talk for hours about either
- Self-taught in the art of crochet and enjoys making stuffed animals for the littles in her life
- New cat mamma to rescue kitty Riverside
- Is an anime junkie along with her teen son
- Loves to express herself through her hair, makeup and clothes
- As a Gemini Rising she sees the world as a playground and a school
Mary Clare O'Donnell
Executive Publishing Assistant
Mary Clare has been writing and publishing online for clients since 2018. Her passions include climate activism and learning languages; she’s lived in five different countries (the U.S., UK, Germany, France, and Italy) and gets a kick out of seeing how the attitudes toward productivity change between places.
- ENFP, Type 7 Enneagram aka "The Enthusiast", into adventures, pasta, and, indeed, being intensely enthusiastic
- Proud Mama to her 1.5-year-old munchkin, Margherita ("Margot" for short)
- Living and working remotely from Italy, when she's not in Philly
Editorial Content Manager
Kat is a born and raised New Yorker who loves creating content that resonates with audiences of all kinds. Her background includes work in the travel and food industries, and she has also dabbled a bit in news, education, and creative consulting. She is excited to bring her managerial chops to the Productive Flourishing team to help build content plans for new endeavors.
- Is a huge Beatles fan and an expert in Beatles fashion
- Owns an Airbnb in Belgrade, Serbia
- Once gave Claire Danes a piece of gum