While it's true that Charlie may have started Productive Flourishing, keeping this site, business, and community going is now a team effort with 5 full-time employees and a handful of other folks from around the world, too. Scroll down to learn more about Team PF.
Founder - Author - Speaker - Business Strategist - Podcaster
Charlie hails from Arkansas, and currently lives in Portland, Oregon. Before starting Productive Flourishing, he was an Army Joint Force Logistics Officer while working on his Ph.D. in Philosophy. He gets excited by seeing people accomplish more than they thought was possible.
Fun facts about Charlie:
- Loves playing coop strategy games
- Is a self-taught singer-songwriter who plays acoustic guitar
- Was a cheerleader in high school (pictures on Facebook serve as a public record, sometimes to his chagrin)
If you'd like to learn more about Charlie, read more here.
Angela Wheeler, Ph.D.
Co-Founder - Coach - Speaker - Facilitator
Angela is a coach, author, speaker, and facilitator who teaches people how to thrive and lead by becoming aware of their strengths, creating nourishing boundaries, and cultivating the courage to become their best selves. She's the co-founder of Productive Flourishing and co-host of the Productive Flourishing podcast.
Some quick facts about Angela:
- Attracts stray neighborhood animals who run from blocks away to love on her; it's freaky sometimes
- Can't remember movies after she watches them
- Is often the receiver of secrets that people tell her but never share with anyone else
If you'd like to know more about Angela, read more here.
Administrative Miracle Worker
Shannon was born and raised in the shadow of Mt. Rainier and is a lifelong resident of Washington state. Admin work combines her love of helping people and her obsessive need to follow up on details. In her free time, she's a political and social justice junkie and loves football (go Seahawks!).
Some fun facts about Shannon:
- Played the lead in her high school’s production of the musical “The Pajama Game”
- Is addicted to lip balm and uses it multiple times a day
- Is neurotic about recycling and will take things out of the trash if they can be recycled
Operations Coordinator and Project Manager Extraordinaire
Jo lives in the desert of sunny Southern California, but is originally from Florida (yes, THAT Florida). A prior business owner and client of Charlie's, she's realized that owning a business isn't for her, and working for Productive Flourishing combines everything she loves to do into one job. When she's not at work, Jo loves playing tabletop games, obsessing over her chihuahuas and her houseplants, and curating her list of TV shows to watch.
Some (somewhat) unknown nuggets about Jo:
- Ate a Twinkie for the first time (and most certainly the last) in 2016
- Loves houseplants and buys the really sad ones since no one else will
- Can be bribed with and accepts apologies when they include a houseplant
Digital Media Producer and Doer of Anything You Need
Jess comes to Portland by way of the Midwest, and spends her days in design and marketing, loving the continued challenge of being able to learn something new every day. When she's not playing around on the computer, she loves being outside in nature, practicing yoga, and hangin' with her hubby.
A few lovely things about Jess:
- Is a 200-hr registered yoga teacher and can't get enough to getting upside down
- Played French horn throughout middle school and high school
- Loves a good documentary but has a soft spot for The Bachelor