We know a lot of you are looking to be as productive and balanced as possible in your new work-from-home situation due to COVID-19, which is why we hosted a webinar on “How to Stay Productive and Sane While Working from Home”. You can watch the recording of the webinar above or over on YouTube. You can also listen to the audio from the webinar, and download a PDF of the presentation.
Below are the posts and resources mentioned in the webinar. If you’re looking for additional content on staying sane and grounded, working from home, and being productive, you can check out our COVID-19 Resources page, which will continue to be updated with more information.
Please share this post with whomever you think may want or need it.
You are priority number one. Taking care of yourself first will make it easier to then take care of others. These resources will help you stay more calm, present, and bring you back to a place of love and compassion.
- Good Self Care Is the Foundation for Flourishing
- How to Create Your Own Family Scrum (and Why You Need It)
- 5 Questions You Need to Ask to Create Space for Joy
- 4 Great Ways to Stay Present in the Digital Age
- What Counts As Meditation?
- 10 Fruitful Ways to Spend 10 Free Minutes
- 12 Simple Ways to Be Present
- Why Adults Need to Play (Especially If You’re an Entrepreneur)
- 21 Ways to Quickly Short-Circuit a Funk
- How to See Tedium as Valuable
- That Something Makes You Happy Is Reason Enough to Do It
Between the distractions on social media, new routines, kids and partners at home, and more, these resources will help you stay a bit more focused while managing changing expectations.
- 3 Ways to Avoid Losing Your Creative Time to Digital Distractions
- 3 Powerful Practices to Help You Work Through Distractions
- Build Better Boundaries (Episode 183)
- How to Find the Right Level of Success for Your Next Project
- 3 Ways to Get Unstuck from Decision Paralysis
- How to Be a Productive Powerhouse Using Time Blocking
- The Power of Environment: 7 Ways to Increase Your Productivity
- Two Ways to Lead
- Use the Two-Hour Rule to Make Progress on Your Creative Projects
- How to Set SMART Goals
- Free Planners and Worksheets from Productive Flourishing
For other resources to help stay on-task at home, check out the following resources from the PF community to keep your kids or partners busy while you focus on what matters most.