“There’s so many resources on how to actually complete your projects step-by-step. Everything gets broken down, and you figure out what works for you in your life right now.” – Kristin Tweedale, member of the Productive Flourishing Academy
Join Charlie and Angela for the Business Growth Accelerator (BGA) on Wednesday, April 7th at 11:00 a.m. PST. This teaching, coaching, and discussion session focuses on entrepreneurs and small business owners. We address the topics that are top of mind for our members right now.
At our most recent BGA, member Susan came in with questions about her hiring process and left the call with actionable ideas to put into her plans. Other recent BGA discussions have included:
- How the gift of not knowing what to do next brings a kind of freedom to business
- How to deal with business owner burnout
Even if you don’t have specific questions, our members consistently tell us that simply hearing how other entrepreneurs think about their business challenges is immensely helpful.
Join the Productive Flourishing Academy today so you can join us at the next BGA on Wednesday, April 7th.
On top of the BGA, Academy members get access to:
- Twice per week coworking sessions with other entrepreneurs
- Peer-led accountability groups
- A private community of successful, heart-centric entrepreneurs
- Over $1000 worth of courses, worksheets, and other materials
“The best investment I’ve made in myself.” – Maghan Haggerty, certified Strengths Finder coach