Welcome to Productive Flourishing!
First things first: hello!
If you want to make sure you don’t miss a blog post, make sure you sign up to get new content sent directly to your email.
There is a lot to digest here – almost 800 posts and counting dating back to 2006, useful freebies, digital and physical products, services, and a lot more – and we get how hard it can be to find your way around if you’re new here.
You probably found us because you’re a Creative Giant. Rest assured, you’re in exactly the right place! What is a Creative Giant, you ask? The short answer is that “Creative Giant” is our term for creative entrepreneurs with a compassion-fueled bias toward action.
We talk about Creative Giants a lot because we are Creative Giants ourselves. Our clients are Creative Giants. Basically, we’ve been around Creative Giants for a while now, and we’re starting to understand more deeply how we tick.
If you still don’t buy that you’re a Creative Giant, see for yourself over on the blog post Stand Tall, Creative Giants.
Here at Productive Flourishing, we specialize in a few specific areas. You’ll find our top 3 blog posts below within each category where we feel we have something truly valuable to offer.
Start by picking the category that interests you most and then orient yourself with our pillar content. From there, choose your own path of learning based on what you need to know when you need to know it! And don’t forget to take a breather. There is a LOT here, so chunk it down into manageable pieces – we’re not going anywhere anytime soon.
- 50+ Better Questions to Ask than How to Be More Productive
- Use the Two-Hour Rule to Make Progress on Your Creative Projects
- Effectiveness is All About Managing Your Time, Energy, and Attention
Take Action Bonus: Heat map your productivity.
- Why Strategic Planning Is So Hard for Creative People
- If You’re Planning Effectively, You’ll Always Be Changing Your Plans
- 5 Ways Reviewing Your Plans Can Enhance Your Success
Take Action Bonus: Plan your week with our Free Planners.
- The Business Lifecycle: An Overview
- Maven, Connector, or Salesperson: What’s Your Archetype?
- Understanding Founder’s Mojo
Take Action Bonus: Get the right systems in place with our Recommended Small Business Solutions.
Strategy & Leadership
- The Four Key Dimensions of Business
- The 3 Goals of Any Business Activity
- What Are Your High-Value Activities?
Take Action Bonus: Track your sales with The Proactive Sales Inventory Worksheet.
Creativity & Innovation
- 3 Things to Do When You Just Don’t Get an Idea
- 5 Ways to Get Through the Creative Red Zone
- How Creative Accretion Leads to Epiphanies
Take Action Bonus: Start or prune your Idea Garden.
- The 3 Key Ideas From Aristotle That Will Help You Flourish
- Two Concepts of Freedom
- Your Reach Will Always Exceed Your Grasp
Take Action Bonus: Practice your abundance mindset.
Take Action Bonus: Join us on our free Monthly Momentum Call!