Welcome to Productive Flourishing!
First thing’s first. If you want to stay updated with the latest and greatest Productive Flourishing blog content, make sure you sign up to get the posts sent directly to your email. Once you sign up, you can customize how often you want to hear from us so you don’t get overwhelmed.
There is a lot to digest here – over 700 posts, 8 digital products (and counting!), services, useful freebies and a lot more – and we get how hard it can be to find your way around if you’re new here. I hope this page helps you feel at home and find what you’re looking for.
This website is printer-friendly, so if you see a long post that you want to read but are having trouble reading on the screen, feel free to print it out.
Every one of our posts gives you other (theoretically) related posts, so if any of these posts call out to you, you’ll be able to find another post that you might like.
If you like what you see here, you can get free updates via email by using the box in the right sidebar.
So, which of these sound interesting to you?:
Business Building Aligning Hearts & Smarts
- The Four Key Dimensions Of Business
- The 3 Goals of Any Business Activity
- Aligning Strategy and Compassion
- The 3Ps of Pricing: Perception (Part 1)
Taking Action on the Stuff that Matters
- The 5As of Actualization
- The 5Cs of Completion
- The Key to Consistent Creativity and Productivity
- How Best-By Dates Make Us More Effective
- Why You Shouldn’t Do “Just One More Project”
- 5 Ways to Get Through The Creative Red Zone
Finding More Creative Mojo
- Momentum Kickstarter Kit
- Demystifying The Creative Process
- Create, Connect, and Consume
- A User’s Guide To Creative Tension
- How To Recover From 10 Types of Demotivation
- Assume You’ll Succeed When You’re Planning
- Don’t Let Your Hyper Creativity Stifle Your Business
- Email Triage
- Stop Checking Email!
- The S.T.A.R. Method: A More Effective, Less Stressful Way to Process Email
- Objectify Email To Get A Grip On It
- When Email Messages Are Mini-Products
- Inbox Zero Is Overrated
- How Heatmapping Your Day Can Make You More Productive
- 3 Things To Do To Have A Productive and Fun Week
- Effectiveness Is All About Managing Your Time, Energy, and Attention
- 7 Ways to Write Better Action Items
- 50+ Better Questions to Ask than How to Be More Productive
- Lead the Dance with the Universe
- Are You Giving Yourself the Gift of Play?
- What’s Your Next Move?
- Where is the Love? Empowering Ourselves and Others
- Decide Early & Often
- Becoming Yourself and Growing Your Blog
- How to Blog Like Shakespeare (Guest Post Series)
- Do You Have An Idea Garden?
- Blog Conversation, Fear, and Going Back to Where We Started
- 8 Reasons You’re Not Getting Many Comments (on Problogger)
- Living the Good Life
- Do You Have The Weirdo Syndrome?
- The Change-Maker’s Creed
- You Are Not Your Past
- Worrying About What You’ll Be When You Grow Up Is Pointless
- You’re Damn Right It Sucks