If you’re running your own business or thinking about starting one, you realize how much there is to learn and stay on top of. You could spend a small fortune on books, programs, and courses, not to mention spend loads of time deciding what to buy from whom.
You know you’ve got to get the know-how, but time and money are tight.
The Ultimate Startup Bundle has you covered on all of those fronts. It’s the most comprehensive library of resources I’ve seen, and I’m happy that my book, The Small Business Life Cycle, was included in the mix. (If you haven’t seen it, my book is the What to Expect When You’re Expecting for entrepreneurs.) The Ultimate Startup Bundle provides 58 ebooks and 12 eCourses, totaling $3,300 in value, for $97.
While there’s a lot to consume in the Ultimate Startup Bundle, here are some of the resources that I think are particularly valuable for Creative Giants:
- You Are a Writer (So Start Acting Like One) by Jeff Goins at Goins Writer
- The Key to More Customers by Brian Lofrumento at Brian Lofrumento
- Collaborate: The Modern Playbook for Leading a Small Team to Create, Market, and Sell Digital Products Online + Online Course by Tom Morkes at TomMorkes.com
- How I Automate Everything with Zapier by Brian Keith at Red Beard Consulting
- Facebook Ads Manual: Everything You Need to Know to Get Started by Mojca Mars at Super Spicy Media
- Hi-Leverage Conversion Tweaks Crash Course by D. Bnonn Tennant at Information Highway
Added on 8/8:
Over the weekend, I’ve reviewed more of them and found two more that may really good for you:
- Founder’s Pocket Guide: Friends and Family Funding: Complete Answers for Entrepreneur by Stephen Poland – this one walks through funding lingo, but, importantly, gives some great tips (like making the minimum loan percentage amount for friends and family 3% to avoid triggering IRS questions) and typical repayment terms. Friends and family funding isn’t just for tech startups, as it can be a great way to solve some of the Catch-22s that bootstrapped businesses fall into.
- The Growth Hacker’s Guide to the Galaxy: 100 Proven Growth Hacks for the Digital Marketer by Mark Hayes & Jeff Goldenberg – “Growth hacking” is simply accelerating your business’s growth using (largely) digital tools. I’ve been collecting growth hacks for the last five years or so and picked up quite a few more from this book, and it’s thus a great resource for people just getting started.
These resources alone would cost you almost a grand, but I didn’t choose them just because they’re some of the ones with the biggest price tags. I chose them because they cover the subjects that I’ve seen clients and students struggle with the most. Yes, a lot of the resources are focused on marketing, sales, and advertising — but these are the areas that are both critical to master and where many people are weakest. It doesn’t matter how great your stuff is if no one knows about it and no one buys it.
As an added bonus, you’ll receive free access to premium online software services — like ConvertKit, ClickFunnels, SamCart, and Thinkific — to support your business. Valued at over $900, these services alone make the small investment of $97 worthwhile.
I’m making the deal even sweeter: If you pick up the Ultimate Startup Bundle using our link, we’ll send you a license to our Guided Business Review (a $29 value) as well. The Guided Business Review will lead you through a business review process and help you determine which parts of the Ultimate Startup Bundle will be the most valuable for you in every stage of your business. That way, you won’t take the wrong steps at the wrong time or get overwhelmed by not knowing where to start.
The Ultimate Startup Bundle is available only until Monday, August 8th at 11:59pm Eastern Time; then the team that created it loses their license to sell it.
To get your license to the Guided Business Review, forward your Ultimate Startup Bundle purchase receipt to us at email@example.com.
Affiliate disclaimer: We receive a portion of the proceeds from the Ultimate Startup Bundle when you use our link. This helps us continue to create great free resources here on Productive Flourishing and supports the time it takes to find, vet, and share the great work of other people. Thanks for your support.