Team Habits Quiz Resources
Welcome, Team Habits Champion!
Below you will find a host of resources to help you and your team improve the key team habits that will allow you to collaborate better, accomplish more, and achieve better results.
Each of the sections is organized by the Team Habits category found on the Quiz. Consult your Team Habits Results Report to see particular areas where you and your team need the most support. The links for each will take you to the appropriate section of this resource page.
How your team creates belonging and meaning amongst members of the team.
How your team makes decisions.
Goal-Setting and Prioritization
How your team sets goals and priorities.
How your team creates, distributes, and adjusts plans.
How, what, and where your team communicates.
- Improve Your Team Communication with Repetition: The Rule of 7
- The Four Levels of Communication
- 5 Ways to Have that Trust Conversation Sooner
- Time Management: It’s Not Rocket Science
- You’re Always Changing and So Should Your Systems
- Share Your Vision and Standardize Procedures for Effective Leadership
How your team moves objectives, projects, and tasks forward together.
How your team prepares for, conducts, and follows up after meetings.
Core Team Habits
How your team enables the effectiveness of individual members.