Come on in and find what you’re looking for.
We’re constantly working to create more ways to help you do your best work. From our products and recommended tools to our services and programs, we strive to provide you with ample opportunities to be your most productive, effective, creative, and motivated self, no matter who you are or what you do.
You don’t just need more ideas — you need tools, insights, and solutions that help you take effective action and get you where you’re trying to go. That’s exactly what our products do. From planners to courses to books, we’ve got you covered:
- Momentum Planner: Stay on track with your creative work, whether with our Digital Pack or the beautiful printed and bound version.
- NEW! Momentum Planning e-Course: Become to productivity powerhouse you've always known you can be. Learn to take daily steps toward better focus, lower stress, more finished projects, and deeper joy in your work. Comes with the Momentum Planner Digital pack for free!
- Momentum Kickstarter Kit: Tear down the obstacles keeping you from meaningful progress with three popular products bundled together.
- NEW! Start Finishing: How to Go From Idea to Done: Cut through all the superficial productivity noise and really learn how to start making progress on what matters most.
- Plus so many more!
We’ve worked with hundreds of business owners, leaders, and entrepreneurs to help people build businesses that work better — for them, their teammates, their customers, and their ecosystems. Our clients get the edge no one else gets: we co-create individualized strategies, plans, and innovations that push them to the top of their industry. Each engagement is different because each person, team, or business that we work with is different. See if Charlie or Angela are the right fit for you or your business.
- For Small Businesses, Microbusinesses, and Startups: Is your business at the point where you don’t know how to take it forward but it can’t stay where it is? Or are you running as fast as you can but don’t feel like you’re getting any further ahead? We can make your business work better.
- For Organizations: We help businesses develop the processes, systems, and cultures that better harness the collective brilliance of their creative employees. We offer executive coaching, process consulting, organizational development, planning facilitation, workshops, and off-sites for business teams.
- Feel like you’re maybe somewhere in between? Businesses in the $1M–$10M revenue range (or with more than 100k subscribers) are in the messy middle between founder-centric and systems-centric, but the founder’s reaching the end of their ability to drive the car like Fred Flintstone (it moves only when their feet are peddling). You may not quite feel comfortable with calling yourself an executive, but you’re facing executive challenges more so than purely entrepreneurial challenges.
- Clarity Coaching: If you’ve found yourself frustrated because you don’t seem to be getting where your heart and soul craves to be or as a leader you find yourself and your team not living up to your/their potential, Clarity Coaching could be for you. You can spend your days intentionally building the life you want to live or simply infusing your days with more purpose, love, and joy.
Here at PF we recognize the importance of working with your peers and how doing so can hold you accountable and push you to accomplish projects you’d never get to (or through) on your own. We offer two programs that allow you to work with Charlie, Angela, AND a group of other Creative Giants. Check out our programs to see what best suits you and your needs.
- Momentum Sprint: The Momentum Sprint program is a 12-week business growth program for 12 people that focuses on getting a business momentum acceleration project (MAP) planned, created, shipped, and assessed. You’ll be guided to choose a MAP that’ll generate or save $15k in the next 12 months.
- BOOST: BOOST is our signature mastermind program that focuses on business growth through the completion of business-building projects. Join Charlie, Angela, and 5 other friends you haven’t met yet for six months of intensive business growth.
Our Recommended Apps & Tools
Our list of recommended small business solutions is the best first step for entrepreneurs looking to start, grow, and maintain their businesses.
- Dropbox: Online storage
- Zapier: Create integrations between your apps
- Slack: Team communication
- Drip: Email marketing service
- Zoom: Video-call hosting platform
- Plus so many more!