Strategy Consultations: $997 (There, now you don’t have to scroll to the bottom.)
These consultations are like taking your car in for routine check-ups. Even if you could check your own oil, having an experienced mechanic take a full look at it makes sure that everything’s working properly. Sometimes you just don’t know what you’re missing or needing to work on.
What, Exactly, Will We Cover?
There are many distinct elements of strategy, and to try to cover them all at once would do a disservice to the topic and to you, since it’s a lot to take in. Rather than go that route, I’ve divided it into 10 different Areas of Focus.
Here are the different Areas of Focus – remember that you’ll need to choose 1 to start:
- Strategic Foundation-Building – The foundation of your business is people. We’ll assess your competitive advantages, capabilities, and the business model that’s right for you.
- Strategic Planning and Roadmapping- Some people have trouble figuring out what they should do when. We’ll determine the right whats to do when in your business, and you’ll walk away with a simple strategic plan to follow. (Simple ? easy).
- Strategic Assessment – Your business may be growing, but where and why? What needs to change? What can you leverage? What do you need to drop? In this package, we’ll confront the honest truth of your business – that knowledge gives us the way forward.
- Hiring and Scaling Up – How do you hire the right people to grow your business? How do you communicate with, train, promote, and let go of the ones you have? How do you build a team where people know what’s going on without falling all over each other or have stuff falling through the cracks? And how do you afford these people? That’s what we’ll discuss here.
- Strategic Brand Development – What do you need to do create something that draws people to your brand? How do you create a brand or business that customers, clients, employees, and your community want to be a part of and support? This is not about visual branding – it’s about creating something that people believe in and want to belong to.
- Customer Journey Mapping – How does what you’re offering come together as a coherent path for your customers? How is that path aligned with your strategic goals? What should you develop next or do to make your business make sense to a customer? If you want answers to these question, this is the package you want.
- Marketing Analysis – Being good at what you do isn’t enough, and we all need help conveying our value-proposition. In this package, we’ll assess your marketing strategies and determine what to keep and what to change.
- Streamlining, Optimization, and Effectiveness – Is demand for your business goods outpacing your ability to deliver? Do you know you’ve got some holes in your workflow that gets in the way of you delivering your value? That’s what we’ll take a look at here.
- Pricing Assessment and Evaluation – Pricing is more art than science, but there are a lot of factors that inform the science of pricing. We’ll assess where your pricing is relative to competition, value-proposition, and customer perceptions.
- Offer Review, Assessment, and Recommendations – Every business requires that their offers – the paid products, services, events, etc. – generate income. Is your offer designed, packaged, and marketed in a way that set it you up for success? That’s what this package will answer, as well as provide recommendations for improvement.
Each package focuses on one distinct but inter-related aspect of strategy. You pick which one you want some help on, and that’s what we focus on.
If you don’t know where you want to start, we’d start with either Strategic Assessment or Strategic Foundation-Building. More mature businesses or experienced entrepreneurs will start with Strategic Assessment, and newer businesses or entrepreneurs will start with Strategic Foundation-Building. I can help you figure out what you need from there.
These packages will give us both the insights we need to determine which Area of Focus would be the highest leverage for you to work on.
How Does This Work?
No matter which strategy consultation you choose, you’ll get a questionnaire and one recorded call.
Here’s the breakdown of the process:
- You pick an Area of Focus.
- I’ll send you a questionnaire relevant to that Area of Focus.
- I’ll review your questionnaire and formulate my recommendations.
- We’ll schedule a call to discuss those recommendations. I’ll record the call so you can refer back to it going forward.
If you decide that you’d like to continue to work with me, we can decide which of my other services is the right option for you.
I’m Ready! How Do We Get Started?
I take payment up front using the button below:
If you have any questions about this consultation package, there are three easy ways to contact me:
- Use the form below.
- Email me at Charlie AT ProductiveFlourishing DOT Com.
- Call me at 971-255-0918.