We Help Leaders Build High-Performance Teams
Better teamwork leads to better execution which leads to better results. It’s really that simple.
Unfortunately, simple ≠ easy.
Our primary focus for organizations is leaders and senior managers. Working from the bottom up provides incremental gains. However, one strong leader or managerial team can change the face of a company quickly. As the old saying goes, “A fish rots from the head.”
We work with leaders and managers to make sound, right, and sometimes hard choices that have been piling up in their digital and psychic inboxes. Whether it’s a reorganization, a new startup within a corporate structure, or a team transition, we’re with our clients every step of the the way. In each case, it’s not whether a change has started that counts, but how well leaders and managers see the change through.
Lastly, a heavy component of our work focuses on individual effectiveness and productivity. Strategy execution depends on individual execution across different levels of the organization. We provide tools, training, and coaching that gets people firing on all cylinders, at the same time.
Our Service Offerings
Our plug-and-play services allow us to meet your exact needs. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Reach out. We probably have a service that fits your goals and situation.
- Executive Coaching and Leadership Development
- Group Coaching for Executives, Senior Managers, and High Potential Talent
- Team Development Accelerator for Leadership Teams and Teams-in-Transition
- Full-Day Team Development Programs
- Executive Retreat and Strategy Summit Facilitation
While it takes a team to serve our clients, Charlie Gilkey acts as the lead consultant, coach, and strategist.
More from Charlie
I have about 20 years of field work that incorporates systems thinking, strategy execution, leadership and organizational development, practical innovation, and communication. Besides the technical expertise, I possess a drive to build services that support entrepreneurs, creatives, teams, and other individuals and entities, and help them achieve more than they could have ever imagined. Here’s a high-level summary of what I’ve been up to:
- I spent eight years in the Army building, training, and leading high performance teams in joint-force logistics. During my command tenure, I was responsible for 219 soldiers and about $20M worth of equipment. I exited as a Captain.
- I’ve spent the last 10 years guiding founders, executives, and leaders on how to shift from personality-centric groups to systems-centric and scalable teams in order to lead in their market sectors. I’ve worked across multiple industries, ranging from military, academic, and non-profit to small business and corporate.
- I’m a best-selling author and frequently sought out for interviews. In addition, my website, Productive Flourishing, is one of the world’s top websites for its category.
- The Productive Flourishing team currently consists of five full-time employees and a handful of independent contractors. I get what you’re doing because I’m doing it as well.
- I serve on nonprofit boards and currently chair one board. I also serve on several of the nonprofits’ strategy committees since that’s often where the work of translating strategy into execution happens.
- I’m a PhD candidate in Philosophy. I specialize in ethics and political philosophy, with my primary research interests focused on the political and social arrangements that lead to individual and collective thriving.
Some would call my history “unusual.” But it’s my unique amalgam of expertise, perspective, and experience that helps people and companies grow. If you work with me, I’ll ask the unasked questions and develop seemingly unconventional strategies that solve problems and identify opportunities for growth.
Would You Like to Know More?
If you’re interested in working with us, please fill out our contact form and we’ll get in touch within three business days.