Topics We Explored:
- The effect of the pandemic cycle introduced new layers to society and business that we hadn’t had to consider before, which caused many small business owners and entrepreneurs to have to re-engineer their businesses
- Why social-based reward systems (seeking likes, followers, and comments) are detrimental rather than helpful for sharing the true value of your work
- Surprisingly, the regulations for digital advertising are slim, which has allowed nearly 88% of ad clicks to be fraudulent, according to recent studies
- The biggest benefits of having a profit-first framework as a method, and how simple it is to be a millionaire when you invest in the right pieces of your business
“You can actually become a millionaire over time. That’s resiliency to take your profit and start to invest it into other areas that will generate income for you.” – Tara Newman (Tweet this.)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Start Finishing: How to Go from Idea to Done by Charlie Gilkey
- Start Finishing with Charlie Gilkey and Tara Newman – The Bold Leadership Revolution Podcast
- The Productive Flourishing Academy
- Momentum App
- Tara Newman: Bold Profit Academy
About Tara Newman:
Tara Newman is the Founder and CEO of The Bold Profit Academy where she teaches service-based business owners how to sell premium services and programs without the emotional stress of launching, worrying about ads, overwhelming social strategies, or complex funnels.
Tara hosts a weekly podcast called The Bold Money Revolution and has been featured in publications like Money Magazine, Yahoo Finance, and Huffington Post as well as other publications and podcasts.
She earned her Master’s in Organizational Psychology from Hofstra University, has over 20 years of experience, is a certified Profit First Professional, and holds an advanced level Reiki Certification. Everything she teaches incorporates Energy, Mindset, and Strategy as a framework for resiliency and results.
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on Apple Podcasts to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.