Topics We Explored:
- How Charlie’s new book Start Finishing covers tools, practices, and mindsets that will help you finish the stuff your soul is yearning to do
- Why the book is much more than a productivity book; it seeks to guide our productivity from the heart and the soul
- How we can better talk about the work of our lives rather than the life of our work, particularly when it comes to talking about economic work
- Why talking about doing the work we are called to do can sometimes seem selfish, but how we need to seek to shift that conversation to highlight that other people tend to benefit from our best work
- How to compile your success pack and support system to help you create your best work to put into the world
“We do have to look at everything equally, and sometimes we have to make tough choices to not do certain economic projects because we have personal projects that matter more to us.” – Charlie Gilkey (Tweet this.)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Start Finishing: How to Go from Idea to Done by Charlie Gilkey
- What If Women Cared About Productivity?
- Wayfinding Academy
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.
Episode 210 is sponsored by SaneBox. SaneBox monitors your email and makes sure that the important stuff gets your attention. We’ve partnered with SaneBox to give you $25 toward a premium membership. Take advantage of this discount and get control of your inbox with SaneBox.