Topics We Explored:
- What it means to be a rational optimist, or to be a radical humanist
- When COVID-19 disrupted the way we work and live, it also changed our relationship with AI and everyday materials, forcing us to embrace change
- What it means to cooperate globally, at scale, and at speed, without a war driving us forward
- Why empathy is a key tool in our lives that can help us to solve problems for all beings, plants, animals, and ecosystems
“Let’s never let a good crisis go to waste.” — Steven Kotler (Tweet this.)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Productive Flourishing
- Start Finishing: How to Go from Idea to Done by Charlie Gilkey
- The Academy
- Momentum App
- Steven Kotler
- Thomas Pogge
- The Devil’s Dictionary by Steven Kotler
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on Apple Podcasts to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.