Topics We Explored:
- How Start Finishing came to be the kind of book that it is, and why we decided to create the field guide
- Where Start Finishing Field Guide comes in to help readers better understand the concepts from Start Finishing
- Some of the differences between publishing a workbook and using traditional publishing methods
- The collaborative process behind creating worksheets to help readers implement the concepts from Start Finishing in their own lives
“There is an art to successively breaking down an idea or to have people decompose an idea into its constituent parts, to be able to understand it better and to be able to use it better.” — Charlie Gilkey” (Tweet this.)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Productive Flourishing
- Start Finishing: How to Go from Idea to Done by Charlie Gilkey
- The Start Finishing Field Guide by Charlie Gilkey
- Momentum Planner (now, the Momentum app)
- Sounds True
- Stauber Brand Studio
- Cristina Kramp
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on Apple Podcasts to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.