Topics We Explored:
- How to tell when you are in need of a change, and how that can show up in different ways for different people
- What some proactive techniques are to bring up habits with your loved ones who might be looking for a change
- Why considering others in implementing changes in your own life is crucial
- What the five keys of managing change are and how to factor those into your life
- Why it’s important to talk about the tough, awkward things with those you’re close to in order to start down the path of change
“When setting healthy boundaries, the way you honor them is the way other people will honor them.” – Angela Wheeler (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- From Reset to Reintegration
- What Do You Need to Form Healthy Habits That STICK?
- The Two Dynamics of Change
- How to Save Time by Stealing It
- The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.