Topics We Explored:
- Angela’s journey through concussion rehabilitation process since experiencing a traumatic brain injury (TBI) back in July
- How Team PF has begun to take on a different dynamic with more neurodiversity
- Why it’s important, when dealing with TBIs, to have a baseline with your medical team of what the person’s original level of functioning was
- How to remain grateful throughout the throes of rehab
“As anyone who has dealt with traumatic brain injury before knows, you don’t always know what the minute, hour, day or week is going to look like for you when you’re going through the toughest part of the rehabilitation.” – Angela Wheeler (Tweet this.)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- The Academy
- Digital Momentum Planners (now our Momentum App)
- Start Finishing by Charlie Gilkey
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on Apple Podcasts to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.
Leave a Reply