In this Q&A episode, Angela and I are back it again, answering questions our community members have been asking. In today’s episode, we discuss the priorities cagematch, how to bring more diversity into your company, and what to do when your plans are too intense.
Topics We Explored:
- How the concept of the priorities cagematch came to be
- Why stacking activities and tasks can help you be more productive
- Why being proactive, rather than reactive, can help your company cultivate more diversity
- What Charlie means by “diversity by design”
- How to decide whether your plan is too intense
- Why working at 85% capacity with 100% focus is a good place to be
“When it comes to creative activities, it’s a marathon, not a sprint.” — Charlie Gilkey (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Creative Giant Campfire Facebook Group
- How to Referee Your Project Cagematch (and Unveil Your Values & Priorities)
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.
Leave a Reply