Topics We Explored:
- How to plan your yearly goals without getting overwhelmed
- What strategies you can use to get through a bad day
- Why Charlie avoids using social media on bad days
- How to scale your team if you don’t have the necessary funds
- Why hiring multiple people at the same time is a bad strategy
“It’s better to undercommit and overachieve than overcommit and underachieve.” –Charlie Gilkey (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- 12 Simple Ways to be Present
- 21 Ways to Quickly Short Circuit a Funk
- The 2017 Momentum Planners Bundle
- Work at 85% Capacity with 100% Focus
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller
- Effectiveness Is All About Managing Your Time, Energy, and Attention
- Episode 107: Q&A #3 — Success Packs, Goal-Setting, and Leadership Lessons Learned
- The Tuckman Model
- Creative Giant Campfire Facebook Group
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.
Great podcast, just what I needed (particularly the first question about having too many goals)!
Thought I’d let you know that up to 45 mins is fine by me 🙂
Happy New Year!
Charlie Gilkey says
I’m glad this landed with you, Kim, and thanks for the feedback about the length! 🙂