This Week’s Topics:
- What Team PF learned about publishing podcasts twice a week
- How to apply the insights you glean from the Daily Productivity Heat Map, including how to structure your weeks
- The important difference between the number of creative you blocks you want and the number you need
- The benefits of actively programming recovery blocks in your day
- How to approach heat mapping when your environment determines your schedule
- What tools I use for blogging, idea capturing, and promotion, and why
Approach planning by being hyper aware of what your productive capacity is throughout the day. (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- How Heat Mapping Your Productivity Can Make You More Productive
- Free Planning Tools & Resources (includes the download for the Daily Productivity Heat Map)
- Episode 88: What Happens When You Go Against Your Daily Rhythms
- Do You Have an Idea Garden?
- Episode 47: The Future of the Creative Giant Show
- Recommended Small Business Solutions (Everything listed on this page is something I’ve used in the past, currently use, or have vetted.)
- Jetpack for WordPress
- Google Docs
- Google Analytics
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave an honest review in iTunes. Here’s how to leave a review, plus answers to FAQs.
Leave a Reply