This Week’s Topics:
- How Charlie defines triggers within businesses and his personal life
- What common triggers Charlie witnesses that lead to setbacks in business
- Charlie provides additional clarity and background on what it means to uproot one’s own resistance
- How to cope with the dissonance that may arise when holding a job that doesn’t resonate with your life goals
“It’s hard to beat a monster who’s fueled by the very energy you’re trying to muster to beat it.” – Charlie Gilkey (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Guided Business Review
- How to Avoid the Slippery Slope of Learning Seep
- Are You the Root of Your Own Resistance?
- Welcome to Project World
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.
Episode 104 is sponsored by Sanebox. Sanebox monitors your email and makes sure that the important stuff gets your attention. We’ve partnered with Sanebox to give you $25 toward a premium membership. Take advantage of this discount and get control of your inbox with Sanebox.
Leave a Reply