Topics We Explored:
- How being available 24/7 could actually be hurting your business
- Why being intentional about your choices regarding electronics is important
- What focus blocks are and how they’re used
- When to consider switching your focus blocks
- Why doing a mid-month review helps keep you on track
- Why getting out of your workspace can help you focus on the mid-month review
“If you have too many priorities, you really have none.” – Charlie Gilkey (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Creative Giant Campfire Facebook Group
- Monthly Momentum Call
- The Mid-Month Review
- Free Planners and Worksheets
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.