Topics We Explored:
- How your personal values and principles can translate to your business practices
- Why being clear about what you provide can better allow others to accept your help
- Why having someone facilitate an After Action Review is key
- Where you can store project post-mortems so your team can access them
- How not to let your entire life become about your work
- Why knowing your individual boundaries between work and personal time is important
- Why some business conversations should be done during work hours
“If you adopt and practice generosity as a personal value, it’s very hard for you not to be helpful to other people.” — Charlie Gilkey (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Creative Giant Campfire Facebook Group
- The Small Business Life Cycle
- Google Drive
- Episode 117: Q&A #5
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.