Topics We Explored:
- How you can honor yourself by not agreeing to do everything (just because you can)
- Why winning on process, experience, and expertise might even beat out having a superior physical product
- Why being aware of what works for you is important in figuring out what options will let you flourish doing what you love
- How personal development is more like a corkscrew rather than a circle, as you may encounter similar problems throughout different stages of your life
- How you can find a sense of freedom and acceptance talking about difficult obstacles that come up in your life
“The only time there’s opportunity for something good to happen is when you ask or try.” – Michael Gebben (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
About Michael Gebben:
Michael Gebben spent seven years building a video company that was the envy of everyone in his field, GebbsTV. Until, one day, he woke up to the realization that he’d built a cage of his own making. And given up so much of his life in the name of something that didn’t really mean a whole lot.
So he hit reset, and over the last three years, rebuilt his life and his career around what matters and even launched a new inspirational Youtube channel. He has profoundly changed his metrics for success.
Michael’s current company Jumpstarters helps creative entrepreneurs to get over the same hurdles that he was able to conquer, allowing him to work with individuals such as Tim Ferris, Tony Robbins and Richard Branson. Michael is a big believer in Massive Imperfect Action rather than getting stuck in the minutia and never moving forward.
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.