Topics We Explored:
- Why the climate of today’s culture has opened doors for more inward reflection and discovering what our purpose is
- What the four parts of the Universal story are, and how going through these different parts makes you stronger
- How to better transition into each part of your journey, and how a “threshold guardian” can help
- Why life’s tests and challenges show us how powerful we really are
- Why you may struggle giving yourself space to dream and be creative during these COVID-times, and why it’s important to embrace the discomfort
“When you show up for yourself, all of these external forces and internal forces will rush to your aid to support you on your journey.” – Martha Alderson (Tweet this.)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
About Martha Alderson:
Martha Alderson is the author of the best-selling The Plot Whisperer. She writes novels for readers, plot books for writers, and most recently Boundless Creativity: A Spiritual Workbook for Overcoming Self-Doubt, Emotional Traps, and Other Creative Blocks for anyone looking to enrich their lives with more creativity and inspiration. She lives and writes in Santa Cruz. Learn more about Alderson on her website, and connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Youtube.
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on Apple Podcasts to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.