Topics We Explored:
- How Marc and Angel’s blog evolved in ways they never anticipated
- How they responded to the explosive growth of their blog
- How the reality of a large readership impacted the expectations Marc and Angel had of themselves and that their readers had of them
- How to redirect negative thoughts
- What simple questions can shut down your inner self-critic
- How Marc deals with perfectionism
“The things we say to ourselves, we’d never dare say to anyone else.” – Angel Chernoff (Tweet this)
“When you think you’re not good enough, ask yourself: Is that true? Can that be scientifically proven?” – Marc Chernoff (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Focus on Success: Inspiration for Overcoming Perfectionism, Failure, and Demotivation
- Progress Trumps Perfection
- How Is Your Perfectionism Feeding You?
- Stand Tall, Creative Giants
- Prove Your Yaysayers Right
About Marc and Angel Chernoff:
Marc and Angel Chernoff are professional coaches, full-time students of life, admirers of the human spirit, and have been recognized by Forbes as having “one of the most popular personal development blogs.” Through their blog, book, course and coaching, they’ve spent the past decade writing about and teaching proven strategies for finding lasting happiness, success, love and peace.
Marc and Angel both share a great passion for inspiring others to live to their fullest potential, and they honestly feel best when they are inspiring others to be their best. They started their blog with the intention of inspiring as many people as possible, and they work passionately every day to fulfill this intention through the thoughts and ideas they share online.
Their first book, “1,000 Little Things Happy, Successful People Do Differently,” is a focused collection of short, concise tips and reflections on the little things that make a huge difference in our daily lives. They live and thrive in Florida with their 2-year old son, Mac, who’s teaching them about patience and the beauty of every day.
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.