Topics We Explored:
- How rituals have the power to make small changes everyday that can lead to monumental progress
- Why the path to entrepreneurship is slow, and why it’s normal to learn along the way
- What you can do to get back to happy, and how to start taking a path that is practiced consistently on a daily basis for years
- Why removing the boundary of time can open up so many more opportunities
- Why our own unique motivations and our personal thoughts play such a crucial role in the trajectory of our success
“To take steps forward, you have to accept where you presently are. You can’t think of all of the missteps you took.” – Angel Chernoff (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Marc and Angel Hack Life
- Think Better, Live Better
- Getting Back to Happy by Marc and Angel Chernoff
- Getting Back to Happy Course
- Marc and Angel Chernoff: How to Be Grounded and Positive Through Life’s Challenges (Episode 83)
- The Indicator Podcast by Planet Money
About Marc and Angel Chernoff:
Marc and Angel Chernoff are the creators of Marc & Angel Hack Life, which was recognized by Forbes as “one of the most popular personal development blogs.” Through their writing, coaching, and live events, they’ve spent the past decade sharing proven strategies for getting unstuck in order to find lasting happiness and success. They live in Florida with their young son, Mac.
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.
Episode 195 is sponsored by ResultsResourcing.com. ResultsResourcing increases your productivity and profitability by matching you with vetted freelancers who help you get vital work done well. We’ve partnered with ResultsResourcing to give you a 35% discount on your first talent search! Spend your time on what you do best and outsource the rest – let ResultsResourcing.com be your contract hiring expert. Go to ResultsResourcing.com and let them find, vet, and hire your next freelancer for 35% off with the code PFPOD.
Episode 195 is sponsored by SaneBox. SaneBox monitors your email and makes sure that the important stuff gets your attention. We’ve partnered with SaneBox to give you $25 toward a premium membership. Take advantage of this discount and get control of your inbox with SaneBox.