Highlights of This Episode:
- How Laura and Bill went from messaging on Facebook to going into business together
- How Bill first reacted to Laura’s powerful leadership presence
- What the biggest source of conflict is between Bill and Laura
- What unique communication attributes allow personal growth to result from conflict
- How Bill supports Laura when she’s not in her “zone”
- How Laura supports Bill when he’s not “standing tall”
- What the secret sauce of Life Advance International is
“In order to attract the love of your life, you must become the love of your life.” –Bill Poett (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life by Marshall Rosenberg
- Foo Fighter’s “Best of You” lyrics
- Love As Your Strategic Foundation with Sarah Jones
- How to Thrive as Life AND Business Partners with Angela Wheeler
- Love the Ones You’re With: Developing Stronger Relationships
About Dr. Laura Ciel & Bill Poett:
Dr. Laura Ciel:
Dr. Laura Ciel has a rigorous and diverse educational background in business, economics, psychology, and coaching. She inspires transformation not only through her extensive knowledge, but also through her open heart, honesty, and passion for anyone to have the opportunity to live life full out. In addition to hosting The Dr. Laura Ciel Show, Laura provides training and leadership to individuals, businesses, non-profits, and medical staff.
After 25 years of successful practice, Dr. Laura Ciel has joined Bill Poett in creating the world’s first fully integrated personal and professional development training programs at Life Advance International.
Before co-creating Life Advance International with Laura, Bill Poett spent thirty years as a peak performance expert. He trained members of America’s most elite military, corporate, and athletic teams.
Bill is also the creator of The Warrior Heart Project, providing personal and professional empowerment to individuals and businesses, and author of Live and Love Fearlessly: The Way of the Warrior Heart.
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.