Topics We Explored:
- How the MacGyver TV series character came about
- What Lee would do differently if the MacGyver character were created today
- The realization Lee had that brought about The MacGyver Secret
- What management tools MacGyver offers for this century
- The three steps to access your “Inner MacGyver”
- How the elimination of things can lead to insight
- What activities prevent you from accessing your “Inner MacGyver”
“How do you turn what you have into what you need?” –Lee Zlotoff (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- MacGyver Global
- The MacGyver Secret by Lee Zlotoff
- New MacGyver TV series
- New MacGyver Movie
- The MacGyver Foundation
- The MacGyver Secret
- Episode 68 with Todd Kashdan
- Creative Giant Campfire Facebook Group
About Lee Zlotoff:
Lee Zlotoff is an award-winning film and television writer, producer, and director with over a hundred primetime credits to his name. Among his more notable creations is the iconic MacGyver TV series, which has continued to run around the world for over 30 years since its debut in 1985 and is now returning in a new MacGyver series on CBS and an upcoming feature film from Lionsgate Studios. Lee is also a recipient of the coveted Audience Award from the Sundance Film Festival for his film The Spitfire Grill, which has gone on to become a highly successful musical.
Committed to supporting those who strive to improve global futures and outcomes, Lee is also the founder and director of The MacGyver Foundation, which receives a portion of the proceeds from every MacGyver project.
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.