This Week’s Topics:
- What Charlie experienced while working on his book that stopped his progress
- What the different learning styles are
- How changing learning modalities can help you get unstuck
- What the three phases of the creative process are
- How our educational system discourages different learning and communication styles
- Why expressing yourself and discovering your learning style can make you happier
“Being stuck is a very tricky thing… It’s hard to read the label when you’re stuck inside the jar.” –Charlie Gilkey (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- VARK Learning Styles
- The Small Business Life Cycle
- The 4 Steps of the Creative Process
- Creative Giant Campfire Facebook Group
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.
Leave a Reply