This Week’s Topics:
- What a success pack consists of and why every Creative Giant needs one
- How to build your success pack
- Why keeping emails brief is key when reaching out to others for help
- How to tailor your emails to suit different requests and people
- What potential wisdom you can gain by partnering with peers
- Where to start when planning on weekly, monthly, and yearly levels
- How Charlie uses mind mapping
- What important leadership lesson Charlie learned first while in the military and then in his own business
“People want to be a part of something that’s already in motion.” –Charlie Gilkey (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Creative Giant Campfire
- Momentum Planners
- How to Write Brief Emails Without Being a Jerk
- Mind Mapping by Tony Buzan
- How to Set SMART Goals
- World Domination Summit (WDS)
- Wayfinding Academy
- Daymond John
- Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions by Dan Ariely
- The Small Business Life Cycle
- Charlie’s wave on Anchor
- The One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard and Spencer Johnson
We’re having some great conversations in the Creative Giant Campfire, our free Facebook group. Search for Creative Giant Campfire in Facebook to join us there – it’s where we’re grabbing these questions, but we’re also sharing prompts, micro-posts, and other content that helps us Stand Tall Together.
If you’re digging the Creative Giant Show, I’d really appreciate it if you’d leave a rating or review on iTunes. If you’re not familiar with how to do this, there’s a walk-thru available on our podcasts page. Thanks!
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.
Episode 107 is sponsored by Sanebox. Sanebox monitors your email and makes sure that the important stuff gets your attention. We’ve partnered with Sanebox to give you $25 toward a premium membership. Take advantage of this discount and get control of your inbox with Sanebox.
Leave a Reply