Topics We Explored:
- What the law of accumulation is, and how we can integrate that into our work
- The differences between glow vs. shine
- What the four permissions are, and why the second one might be the most difficult
- Why we need to also give ourselves permission to “suck,” as this allows people to keep compassion as they create change in their lives
“I’ve started to realize that the permissions kind of bloom, and they change you and steer you down some wild paths that you never would have thought.” – Kristoffer Carter (Tweet this.)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Start Finishing by Charlie Gilkey
- Permission to Glow: A Spiritual Guide to Epic Leadership by Kristoffer Carter
- This Epic Life
About Kristoffer Carter:
Kristoffer Carter (“KC”) is the founder of This Epic Life, a training organization for conscious leadership, which has created a daily meditation practice for thousands. He is the creator of The 4 Permissions™ framework, which guides his coaching of Fortune 100 executive leaders at Amazon, AT&T, eXp Realty, Edward Jones, and many more. ‘KC’ is also a professional songwriter, TEDx speaker, and international retreat leader. He lives in Akron, OH. For more info, visit thisepiclife.com.
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on Apple Podcasts to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.