Topics We Explored:
- Wearing your “artist hat” when you’re not in typical “artist” settings
- What are the essential differences between a collective and a cooperative?
- Pay and power are different things in business partnerships
- What is the line between resilience and interdependence?
- Kate’s Challenge: think about one way the structure of your business could shift to benefit all the humans and communities it touches
“I think we need to think more about how we can benefit more people and
build more collective wealth and more collective resiliency.” – Kate Strathmann (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Simple Numbers, Straight Talk, Big Profits!: 4 Keys to Unlock Your Business Potential by Greg Crabtree
- Wanderwell Consulting
- Kate Strathmann
- Momentum App
About Kate Strathmann:
Kate Strathmann is a multi-disciplinary business owner, artist, writer, and rebellious spirit. She is the owner and director of Wanderwell, a consulting and bookkeeping practice that grows thriving small businesses while investigating new models for being in business. Wanderwell integrates financial expertise with an empathic, vision-forward approach, and leads with the belief that businesses can help create a more just world that centers on people, community, and the environment.
Kate is known as a go-to on alternative business models, building equitable team structures, and being the person that comes to mind anytime someone says, “I’m not sure this has ever existed before…”
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on Apple Podcasts to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.