Topics We Explored:
- What are some of the most common challenges faced by entrepreneurs
- How we show up and how we respond are the two things that entrepreneurs can control
- Why practicing mindset and self-reliance can pay off in the long run
- How you can start a gratitude practice and why it’s so important
“The real fortune is in fully realizing the essential nature of your point of view, and that is expressed by doing less rather than more.” – John Jantsch (Tweet this.)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Duct Tape Marketing
- The Shifting Seasons of an Entrepreneur
- The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur by John Jantsch
- Self-Reliance by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Start Finishing: How to Go from Idea to Done by Charlie Gilkey
About John Jantsch:
John Jantsch is a marketing consultant, speaker, and author. His newest work, The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur: 366 Daily Meditations to Feed Your Soul and Grow Your Business taps into the wisdom of 19th-century transcendentalist literature and the author’s own 30-year entrepreneurial journey to challenge today’s entrepreneur to remain fiercely self-reliant while chasing their own version of success.
In addition to his own writing, speaking, and consulting career Jantsch is a podcasting pioneer, with a continuous string of weekly podcast episodes dating back to the summer of 2005. He has interviewed thousands of guests and appeared on the other side of the mic, as a guest, hundreds of times.
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on Apple Podcasts to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.