Topics We Explored:
- How being in the military shaped Charlie’s current routines and structures
- How Charlie utilizes what he learned in the military to coach other entrepreneurs
- What encompasses Charlie’s self-care routine
- Why Charlie recently changed his tech setup
- What Charlie learned from his failed experiments
- What unanticipated challenge Charlie is currently facing
“When you get good at doing experiments, you learn that it’s about testing assumptions.” – Charlie Gilkey (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Creative Giant Campfire Facebook Group
- Mentoring Programs That Work by Jennifer Labin
- Real World Training Design by Jennifer Labin
- How Heat Mapping Your Productivity Can Make You More Productive
- Episode 100: Let Your True Colors Shine Through with Andrea Lee
About Jennifer Labin:
Jennifer Labin is the owner of T.E.R.P. Associates LLC, a team that seeks to grow talent and ignite potential. Jenn specializes in implementing high-impact and high-value employee development solutions, such as mentoring programs and leadership development workshops. Jenn has helped individuals achieve greater potential through classroom training, workshops, online modules, social media, presentations, and individual development plans.
Jenn is the author of Mentoring Programs That Work, a unique approach to creating sustainable and scalable programs. She also wrote Real World Training Design, a visual quick-guide for creating exceptional results within tight budgets and timelines. Jenn has also been published in the ASTD Handbook 2nd Edition, the Pfeiffer Annual: Consulting journal, 101 Ways to Make Training Active, How to Write Terrific Training Materials, and the ASTD Trainer’s Toolkit app. She has presented at the ATD International Conference in 2011, 2015, and 2016, as well as for ATD chapters.
Besides learning and development, Jenn is passionate about scuba diving, the environment, and spending time with family. Jenn lives near Baltimore, MD, with her amazing husband, their daughters, and a turtle named Godzilla.
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.