Highlights of This Episode:
- How to set great goals for the year
- How having a varied background sculpts your individual creativity
- How your creativity manifests in how you present yourself to others
- What skills are needed to tell your story effectively
- How your brand story impacts your brand’s presence
- What mindset to have to maintain strong focus and goal orientation in 2016
- How to leverage the power you hold as a Creative Giant to shape and curate your story
“What’s at the heart of a successful craft? A successful brand story.” – Jeffrey Davis (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Episode 7: “Don’t Be an Idea Thief” with Jeffrey Davis
- Seth Godin’s blog
- Episode 3: Pick Yourself with Seth Godin
- The Journey from the Center to the Page: Yoga Philosophies and Practices as Muse for Authentic Writing
- Aligned Thought Leader: Hosted by Charlie and Jeffrey in March 2016
- How to Better Channel Your Creativity
About Jeffrey Davis:
Jeffrey Davis is an author, speaker, and veteran strategist. As CEO of Tracking Wonder Consultancy, he and his team help business artists to shape their captivating Story – in remarkable books, astonishing brands, and intentional lives.
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.