Topics We Explored:
- What the fears are that people have about standing out with their message, and how to navigate that territory with clients and customers
- Why it’s important to have your own unique stance on topics, which doesn’t necessarily mean it has to be controversial
- How you can figure out what your stance is on a certain topic and add your own verse to the conversation
- Why it’s okay to be a complex person with a variety of thoughts and beliefs, as opposed to being a generic brand that blends in
- What you can do to stand up for your message so others aren’t projecting their counterproductive messages to the world
“Opposition is at the heart of story.” – Jeffrey Davis (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Tracking Wonder
- Episode 43: The Art of Work with Jeff Goins
- Episode 64: What Will You Stand for This Year? with Jeffrey Davis
- Episode 7: Don’t Be an Idea Thief with Jeffrey Davis
- Pomodoro Technique
About Jeffrey Davis:
Jeffrey Davis heads up the renegade team at Tracking Wonder Consultancy that mentors entrepreneurs, creatives, and brands to have influence with integrity. A speaker, author of multiple books, and branding strategist, he also writes an online column on the science of creativity for Psychology Today and The Creativity Post. He lives with his wife and their two little girls in a farmhouse in the Hudson Valley of New York where he tracks wonder every day.
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.