Topics We Explored:
- Why recognizing and working with your energy levels is crucial in any sort of sustainable work or life pursuit
- Why it’s so important to realize that financial success does not always translate into personal success
- What you can do to evaluate what your money and material goods means to you and your identity
- How you can work with doing what brings you joy to have a successful life outside of just financial gains
- Why it’s so important to set yourself realistic timelines, but understanding that your story around money also has a lot to do with circumstances, choices, expectations, and more
“Every business decision you make is a financial one, but not always a decision that has a positive effect personally.” – Jacquette Timmons (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Financial Success Doesn’t Start in Your Wallet with Jacquette Timmons (Episode 49)
- Epic Launch Playbook (ELP)
- Jacquette Timmons
- Financial Intimacy by Jacquette Timmons
About Jacquette Timmons:
Jacquette M. Timmons is a financial behaviorist committed to getting you to see that you don’t manage money – you manage your choices around money. She’s the author of Financial Intimacy: How to Create a Healthy Relationship with Your Money and Your Mate and the creator of The Comfort Circle™ dinner series, where she hosts discussions about money, business and life over food and wine. When she’s not providing behavioral-based financial coaching, she’s traveling the country for speaking engagements to talk about the intersection of emotions and money. Her work has been featured on “Good Morning America,” Oprah.com, CNN, HLN, FOX, Black Enterprise, NPR, Wall Street Journal and Family Circle.
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.