Topics We Explored:
- How traveling and unplugging allowed Charlie and Angela to re-connect with each other, and process grief from 2019
- Why Angela started writing during COVID-19, and how it’s helped her find her voice and provide support, help, and light during the darkness of the pandemic
- What kind of stress the pandemic has put on their own business and the businesses of their friends and community
- How to manage fear during the pandemic, and how to shift your focus to what’s going well and what you can celebrate
“It’s taken those all-out, pull-out from everything day-to-day [experiences] to fully get back into our bodies, our souls, and ourselves.” – Angela Wheeler (Tweet this.)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Start Finishing: How to Go from Idea to Done by Charlie Gilkey
- Year End 2019: Lessons Learned (Episode 212)
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on Apple Podcasts to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.
Leave a Reply