This Week’s Topics:
- How loss can show up in a multitude of ways
- The difference between “big G” grief and “little g” grief
- Angela shares a recent loss and how it affected her
- How unhealthy grief can show up and what to do about it
- Why it’s important to have rituals to deal with loss
- How grief impacts children and teens
- What you can do if someone you know is grieving
“Grief is a natural part of life and the way you move through grief is what is right for you.” –Angela Wheeler (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Episode 75 with Kathy Kortes-Miller
- Episode 58 with Kristin Meekhof
- The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- Live Your Legend – Scott Dinsmore
- Creative Giant Campfire Facebook Group
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.
Wow, wow, wow!! Thanks for this very important episode, for acknowledging the losses and hurdles. Great work. I am trying the Momentum planner for the first time to try to get a handle on life as a single mom and recent widow.
Charlie Gilkey says
I’m glad this one resonated, Sarah. You might also find Episode 58: How to Heal After the Loss of a Partner with Kristin Meekhof, too.