Topics We Explored:
- Why Charlie and Angela chose to travel to Arkansas – in the middle of a pandemic – to take care of and be there for their families
- How to navigate showing up for their families and the business every day, plus defining what their general level of success looks like day-to-day
- Why Angela is so extra appreciative of Team PF during their time away
- How being back in Arkansas has made it abundantly clear how different things are compared to living in Oregon, particularly how the medical system contributes to overall racial disparity
- Why it’s important to apply the tools and skills you’ve learned from your life experiences to healthy, compassionate advocacy for others
“We’re in the business of helping people focus on finishing what matters most. If that’s not helping your family and being there when they need it, then what the hell are we doing?” – Charlie Gilkey (Tweet this.)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on Apple Podcasts to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.