Topics We Explored:
- How emotion can drive action, and how the language we use to describe things actually becomes the way we see and operate in the world
- Why you should be asking yourself what’s useful, rather than asking yourself what’s true or authentic
- Why it’s so hard to let go of your head trash, and how it can manifest itself physically in your body
- How to get unstuck from your self-sabotage stories
“That piece of head trash, it impacts how we experience the world. It impacts how events occur to us. We see things as evidence of what we believe to be true.” – Erin Pheil (Tweet this.)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- MindFix Group
- Metaphors We Live By by George Lakoff and Mark Johnson
- Start Finishing: How to Go from Idea to Done by Charlie Gilkey
About Erin Pheil:
Most people think that it takes a ton of effort and time to remove mental roadblocks and alleviate the self-sabotage our own minds create that hold us all back. But Erin Pheil, founder of The MindFix Group, has a track record of getting lightning fast results for her clients — and, the results are permanent. Her work and words have been featured in books, magazines, podcasts, webinars, newspaper columns, and events and conferences, and she’s given keynote talks and presentations on instincts and human behavior. Her Signature Program has an unheard of 95.6% success rate, and the average time it takes her clients to see measurable results in areas they’ve been stuck in for years… is just 10 days.
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.