Highlights of This Episode:
- How to set your self up for success by setting goals the right way
- What you need to identify before creating plans and setting goals for the new year
- How to review your plans in order to increase your success
- Why celebrating only the big milestones can impede your progress
- How to celebrate smaller successes and find motivation through them
- The consequences of using the words “should” and “but” in everyday language, and how to stop using them
“Put a bow on this year and celebrate. Then shift your focus and put good energy into 2016.” – Angela Wheeler (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Sideways Isn’t Necessarily the Wrong Way
- 5 Ways Reviewing Your Plans Can Enhance Your Success
- Free Planning Resources
- The Benefits of Displacement
- Your Reach Will Always Exceed Your Grasp
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.