Highlights of This Episode:
- Why feeling like you’re not at your best today is not necessarily a reason to postpone doing what you had planned for the day
- What we mean when we talk about “showing up”
- Why running at 100% capacity all the time isn’t a good idea
- Why displacement will always be a factor in deciding how to spend your time and energy
- How different ways of thinking about self-care can affect your decision-making
- Why you need to own your autonomy, even if you have a 9-to-5 job
- What single (yet magical) question you might want to ask yourself when you look over your schedule
“When life pulls you in all directions, own that it’s your choice to pick your focus.” — Angela Wheeler (Click to share – thanks!)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Managing Your Time, Energy, and Attention
- The Benefits of Displacement
- Why You Don’t Really Have a Time Management Problem
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.