Topics We Explored:
- How intimidating it can be to join a male-dominated field as a female, and how to combat the feeling of imposter syndrome
- What the dynamic is like between two siblings – and best friends – working together
- The importance of open communication and setting boundaries between work and family
- Why you shouldn’t go into a family business if you find yourself constantly in conflict with them
“Your best friend knows when you’re telling a joke and can get the little subtle things in how you communicate. There’s just an understanding. That’s what being a sibling can bring to a working relationship.” – Danielle Granger Nava (Tweet this.)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- The Ensemble Practice by Philip Palaveev
- Start Finishing by Charlie Gilkey
About Danielle and Dustin:
Danielle and Dustin are a brother and sister duo that co-own Toujours Planning, a full-service wealth management firm that caters to young professionals and pre-retirees across the U.S. They are both Certified Financial Planner™ professionals, and they are the co-hosts of Wealth by Design, a podcast that gives you the tools to dream, design, and do what it takes to live life on your terms.
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on Apple Podcasts to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.
Leave a Reply