Topics We Explored:
- What decision fatigue is and how you can mitigate it
- How having a future vision can help with growth challenges
- How understanding your whys can give you more clarity
- Why elimination may be the first step in moving forward
- When it can be beneficial to accept mediocrity and not strive for excellence
- Why saying no is can be a positive, not a negative
“The more you say yes without thinking about your ethos, the more you’re saying no to the things that matter to you.” – Angela Wheeler (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Creative Giant Campfire Facebook Group
- The Executive’s Guide to Limiting Decision Fatigue
- The Five Whys
- How to Work on Multiple Long-Term Creative Projects at Once
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.