Topics We Explored:
- What debt can look like in different parts of your life and how to avoid getting stuck in a cycle of debt
- Why it may be time to declare bankruptcy on the non-financial debt in your life
- How to work past the shame of being in project debt, especially if there is an emotional attachment to a certain project
- How turning inward and figuring out your true priorities can help you to get out of various kinds of debt
- Why learning and understanding your limits can help with managing your debt in the future
“This is why we talk a lot about mindfulness practices, or anything that pulls back this dimension of yourself. It’s one of the hardest places, but simplest places, to start to get out of debt.” – Charlie Gilkey (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.
Episode 196 is sponsored by SaneBox. SaneBox monitors your email and makes sure that the important stuff gets your attention. We’ve partnered with SaneBox to give you $25 toward a premium membership. Take advantage of this discount and get control of your inbox with SaneBox.
Leave a Reply