Topics We Explored:
- How to move from planning and research and into doing
- Where some of the tension comes from that we, as experts, feel
- How to discuss the financial side of your business with a small team
- What founders and owners can offer, besides pay, that benefits employees
- Which of Productive Flourishing’s planners to start with to harness creativity
- Why using different planning tools at different times is helpful
“What’s possible right now is different than what’s going to be possible a year from now.” — Charlie Gilkey (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Creative Giant Campfire Facebook Group
- Productivity Jumpstarter
- Action Item Catcher
- Weekly Momentum Planner
- Monthly Momentum Planner
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.