Topics We Explored:
- Why honoring our creative and our analytical sides can be helpful when exploring career opportunities
- How breaking down the ideas of left-brain or right-brain can help with critical thinking and creative endeavors
- Why reading can be one of the best things to do to integrate both sides of thinking
- What you can do to better integrate self-care into your life, and why it’s so important to put health, happiness, and joy at the top of your list
- How to be better aware of the patterns we get into, and how to use the tools you already have to work with those patterns rather than against them
“I think we all feel really comfortable defining ourselves and others. We find the need to figure out what’s going on in our own heads, and why we are the way we are, irresistible.” – Cara Chace (Tweet this.)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
About Cara Chace:
Cara Chace is the creator of Pin Power Method – a Pinterest marketing membership designed for online entrepreneurs. She started in social media in 2011 by managing 13 million fans across 17 social media accounts for a worldwide band. Since then, she’s gone on to discover what makes a fantastic digital marketing strategy for online entrepreneurs by teaching how Pinterest fits into that strategy and creating lots of lightbulb moments. She loves nothing more than helping fellow business owners, except maybe a good book and one more cup of coffee.
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on Apple Podcasts to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.