Topics We Explored:
- What the five keys are to becoming your best self, and how boundaries play a role in that
- How you can set boundaries to really get what you want and what you need in life
- What the difference is between positive and negative boundaries
- Why setting healthy boundaries for yourself will set a good example to friends and other people in our communities, and give them permission to do the same
- How you can get people on board with your new boundaries and why that’s important from an accountability and support system perspective
“This work is not necessarily easy, but it’s worth it. You’re worth it, and making space for you to be your best self in the world is what we all need.” – Angela Wheeler (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- How to Be a Productive Powerhouse Using Time Blocking
- Momentum Planners
- The Work of the People by Brene Brown
- Courtney Carver: Simplicity Is a Way Back to Yourself (Episode 170)
- Start Finishing Your Projects
- 5 Reasons Why You Need to Start Saying No to People You Love
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.