Topics We Explored:
- How to incorporate mindful practices into your life in a more practical way
- Why yoga is much more than the physical (or, asana) postures
- What it means to truly show up as your full self at work, particularly now with COVID-19 and working from home
- The different types of reality – the objective, subjective, and interest objective – and how this ties into spiritual practices
“Even when you reach this enlightened state, you still show up and do the work. You’re not done. Enlightenment is not the end.” – Ashley Zuberi (Tweet this.)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Start Finishing by Charlie Gilkey
- Ashley Zuberi
- Eight Dates: Essential Conversations for a Lifetime of Love by John M. Gottman, Doug Abrams, Julie Gottman, Rachel Carlton Abrams
- The Mom Project
About Ashley Zuberi:
Ashley Josephine Zuberi has been teaching yoga for a decade. She specializes in simplifying complex concepts and ideas and applying them to modern life. Her yoga teachings help students release stress, build confidence, and shift their mindsets to live a healthier, wellthier, and more balanced life. She leads online group classes, yoga courses, and teacher trainings for students all over the world with a focus on making yoga philosophy accessible, practical, and relevant to modern living and practice. She is currently working on her first book — a modern, thematic interpretation of the Yoga Sutra. She is the founder of InhaleThrive.com, an online yoga education platform. A mama of two, military spouse, Cleveland native (Go Browns!), and avid writer, Ashley currently lives in Northern Virginia.
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on Apple Podcasts to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.